Coaching services are not included with your community membership. Contact the coach directly to learn more about their fees and services.
Co-founder of Beyond the Professoriate. She helps PhDs transition to new careers through her online course, Boot Camp for the Post-Academic Job Seeker. Combining videos, worksheets and one to one coaching, Boot Camp is a great place to begin if you feel like you need help:
• Exploring Career Options
• Identifying transferable skills
• Writing Professional Documents
• Harnassing the power of Social Media & LinkedIn in the job search
• Building a Network
• Preparing for Interviews
Co-founder of Beyond the Professoriate, owner of From PhD to Life, Jen helps PhDs launch meaningful careers, during and after graduate school. Jen speaks and writes on issues related to graduate education and career outcomes for doctoral-degree holders. Issues covered in coaching often include:
• Deciding to continue or move on from grad school
• Creating work plans that actually work
• Navigating the emotions of academic life and beyond
• Providing new perspectives on life and work
• Networking in ways that feel good and right
• Career exploration and discovery for ambivalent academics
With a PhD and CDP, and over 10 years of experience in career development and experiential education, Catherine work with clients to:
• Explore career options
• Overcome challenges within their current roles
• Manage career growth
• Navigate the job market in and outside academia.
Appointments are available in 30 or 60-minute blocks, with an initial free 30-minute consultation. Checkout Catherine's full offerings at CM Coaching Serivices.